La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

went to Kelapa Gading yesterday. My mom was thinking that we could go the Kelapa Gading Mall before my bro go for his dental checkup at 5. aih…but got traffic jam, so we had no time to go to the mall. my dad has to rush for his church meeting at 7pm and so we end up going to Mega Mall…sigh…we played bowling. I was sort of addicted to the tv screen which was showing a show about the war between Russia and Germany, later I found out it was Enemy at the Gates. cool, I’m going to get that show. I couldn’t bowl at all. everything was 0. Haiz.
later me, my bro n my sis went Timezone. we played shooting game. aih, my bro is so good. I only got 30 over shots n he got 60 over. very fun. later we played Table Hockey. My bro is damn good at that. he won my sis n me. but I tied with my sis.
Yesterday night there was this horror show on tv. I realize that there are very cute guys on horror show. there’s this guy who I think is quite cute, he looks a bit like Billy Boyd, maybe the face shape or something. but I didn’t manage to catch the credits and his name. aih..
watched Freaky Friday on my sis laptop last night. not bad. the girl is one of the twins in the Parent Trap right?
today is Christmas eve! Merry Christmas everyone! God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home