La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

sigh..back in Singapore...Indonesia flooding..sigh. just one day after i left n it flooded.
i watched rotk yesterday. It was great! i love it! when i came home, my sis was talking to my mom. n later
my sis came to me n said:" Dimple and Dori might be dead."
i was utterly shocked. then she told me that my house was flooded. n it already was when everybody in the house woke up.
but we don't know whether they are dead or not.
anyway i started crying n all that.
later i called my dad n the maid said only the kitchen n bathroom was flooded. not the garage where we put the rabbit. hehe..
thank goodness/ i was so happy! hehe..but my poor dad, he's sick n it's flooding...n he has to work
n do church matters...aih..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home