La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Wah! my IQ is damn low. oh well! but the test was so damn boring. and all that maths question, i practically just eni-mini-mini-mo. i liked the questions where u don't need to work out any maths questions. just see then can answer already. hii, i never liked maths. but the questions with the pics is quite fun. just anyhow pick can already.

wah, i think people would start strangling me if i tell them Mr. Lee is still one of my favourite teacher. I think Rini would scream in protest. But it's hard to shake it off. I've respected Mr Lee from the start, and even if he behaves a little childish sometimes, i always think it's justified. I mean, he DID tell us to construct the answer. i heard it. and even when he scolded me for losing my file, i don't hold a grudge. it's my fault. Though Mr Anthony is a better teacher than Mr Lee, i still respect him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home