La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I absolutely LOVE the Band of Brothers book! It's one of the most interesting book I've read this year (other than TCoMC). and it is so darn funny. i was laughing practically all the time. oh well, call me sick or whatever, but there was one part about this German who died with his hand extended. and this American soldier went over and shook the hand and stepped on the stomach and the corpse went"bleh!" I read the passage three times over and at the third time, I laughed and laughed and laughed and I couldn't stop laughing. geez...i feel so evil...
I watched the Last of the Mohicans today. I love that one too. I've always liked Alice and Uncas from the start and so i was so so sad when both of them died. Didn't cry though. but still thought it's a beautiful show. I kept thinking Of Mel Gibson when i saw Hawkeye (wait, i hope i got the name right) maybe it's all that war stuffs. but i thought the guy acting as Hawkeye would do better as William Wallace. Gibson can continue directing, but he should leave his face out of the camera. no offence, Mel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home