La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Today i saw an accident. Well, you see, I just finished bathing. and i was going to wear my clothes when i heard the sound of the fire engine. Egad, i thought, a fire! i wore my clothes at the fastest time ever, not caring whether the curtains were drawn or not. Then, i ran to the window and opened it wide. Lo and Behold, I saw smoke smoke smoke comign from the Sloane Court direction. I ran to my mp3 player, took out the batteries and put the batteries in my digital camera and snapped lots of pics. I couldn't take anything much though, it was all dark and i was a bit too far away. I don't really know what happened, but maybe this car knocked the kerb or something and caught on fire. wah wah..i have never seen anything like this before. There was the ambulance, the fire engine and the police car. This is a real emergency, not like our school's fake one. then, i saw this person being carried into the ambulance. and there was the red fire engine car. I was getting super excited, until my mother told me i should be praying for those who r injured. then i remembered, oh ya ho, this is an accident, there are people injured.

The smell of smoke is still so strong...wah...
I still can't believe my rabbits are GAY! it can't be true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home