La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, May 07, 2004

Mrs Lee has passed away…I didn’t believe it could happen. When I heard she was ill, I believed it was serious, but I didn’t think she would die. I have taken her presence for granted all along. She was young, and she was still talking to us days ago. How could all this have happened? I actually had a premonition. In class, I was leaning my head on the table and I just started singing a song sadly. And my mind just thought that while I am singing this, Mrs Lee just died. But I shook off the thought, I thought that would never ever happen.
This has made me afraid. I had never known actually known someone who died. I have all along escaped the question of death. I refused to think that my rabbits would die one day. I just escaped the whole issue. Now, it has been brought right before me. Everytime my mother or father goes on the plane, I would think, what if the plane crashes and they die. But I always shook off the thought, I wouldn’t confront it. When my father had back pains the other day, I was worried that it was a sign that he was old, and that unfortunate things would happen. I am afraid that death would take the people I love away. And I have just realized death could even take a young and healthy looking person.
However, I believe that Mrs Lee is in heaven. I do not know her personally but she was our principal for four years. I still remember the first day of school where I first set my eyes on her, the first time I was scolded by her and the wonderful stories she told of her travels. I believe that Mrs Lee truly loved God and I believe she is with Jesus now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home