La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, August 22, 2004

I've been watching so much of table tennis i feel like playing it myself. oh, and i've gotten myself some Olympics people to be fans of. Well, first there's of course Paul Hamm. (I mean, how can you NOT be his fan?) Then there's the Australian swimmer Jodie Henry who's got the sweetest smile. and boy, she swims fast. and of course, Taufik Hidayat. I'm his big fan for the one big reason. He's Indonesian. And he beat that Thai guy, one Boonsak Ponsana. (that's a cute name) The Thai guy who beat Susilo. It would have been so odd if Susilo had won. Then he'll have to fight against someone from his ex-country. well, not that it has not happened before...but i don't like the idea of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home