La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The first thing I did when I played the Sims was to make Dan workout, James practise his speech in front of the mirror. Then, I made Ioan go downtown to look for Kirsten. I made him go to three different places and guess what? Kirsten is in neither of them! Sigh, no fate together...so I allowed Ioan to go home cos' his energy level is dangerously low.
After that, I continued making Dan workout and allowed Ioan to rest while I sent James downtown. Thankfully, Khine Mon was there. Unfortunately, she was eating dinner with this guy and i couln't make James talk to her. Kirsten was standing there doing nothing and I made sure James didn't speak too much to her just in case we get a complicated love chain. Finally, Khine stopped eating and I made James talk to her. Then, he went home.
After that, I made Dan invite me over to his house. Muahahha. We talked like crazy. And later, while sitting on the sofa together, I clicked on the cuddle option. (Muahahahahha!) It's very cute, Dan inched closer and closer, pretended to yawn while raising him arms. nice cuddle. Muahahah
I got sick of the boys. So I moved on to play as with the girls. I made me play the piano and khine and kirsten came into the room and commented how lousy it was and our relatonship decreased. hehe.. I made Kirsten invite Ioan over while me n Khine loafed around. Well, I did made Khine call James a lot. One time James didn't want to talk and their relationship decreased. Progess between Kiki and Ioan was SO SLOW! Their relationship's still not too good. and kix was like dying already, so i sent her to bed. Haha. Fun. I'll continue tml and try to improve khine's and james' relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home