La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

I watched robots today! :) It was awesome, hilarious and really fun to watch! The robots concept is pretty cool, the storyline is rather cliche, but it's still good! And plus points, you get to drown in Ewan McGregor's rich voice!! YAY!!!
Anyways, I dwnloaded MSN messenger for a whole hour yesterday and it was at the last stages of installation and there was a sudden error.. SHEESH... one hour of internet and time wasted.. haiz..
Shall not get pissed off over that. Shall go to sleep soon... and I hope I can get better dreams than last night. Last night's dream was a TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!! Don't want to talk about it.. I always dream a lot when I come back, but I really want to get nice dreams..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home