La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, April 01, 2005

TGIF!!! I LOVE Fridays!! YES! Tomorrow's Saturday, I'm gonna sleep till noon.. hehehe..

Woke up earlier than usual today and got to school by 7.10. wauw.. finally not late.. but have to wake up pretty early. Had some talks in the hall, I slept, I really slept.. I was like nodding off, wake up, nod off.. haha.. Then we had break, then we went for Lit. Gosh, we had to write so much stuffs..so boring. After that, had another one hour break. Me and Vicks went to the library and I was reading The Time Traveller's wife. I have to say... THE WW2 BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY ARE AWFULLY DISSAPOINTING!!! T_T I was expecting more things.. but only those few.. I mean, the ww2 books in MI are so delicious I wanted to borrow all of them. And even SMSS has much more history books.. so sad.. I really expected more. There's a lot on the war itself, the third reich, but there isn't much on Hitler himself, his life, holocaust.. blabla.. HMMPH!!

After break, we went for GP. It was pretty ok.. kinda scared by it tho... My English is pretty terrible in many ways. and I will miss writing compos.. T_T better update my fp soon.. Yup yup, after that, me, Sharon, Vicki, Kelly and Sophia went to Chinatown to buy uniform. I was supposed to go with Rini, but dunno where that girl go. Then, later, Sophia's boyfriend joined us to buy uniform. We got lost..haha.. walked around a whole lot. On the way, I bought sausage.. yummy.. Then, I saw this tall angmoh guy. When I saw his face, I was like ..... so cuteee!! He's really really tall! and i was telling Vicks and she said, I agree with you. Then, we told Kelly, and Kelly and Vicks kinda ran after him. And Vicki ran ahead of him and Kelly called out to Vicki and the guy naturally turned, so she got to see his face.. har har.. nice one.

We took pretty long there, keep trying this size and that size. Got some other people from SA there. And my classmate actually said hi to me.. so yay? And Hara called. actually she wanted to go out with me.. but I couldn't. :( finally ordered the uniforms bcos they were out of stock. Rini came later with her boyfriend. No wonder I couldn't find her in school, she ran off to meet him. Then, we went back to SA, and on the way, Vicks was telling some boat, cute guys and stranded on an island story. and a lot of other nonsense. And I sms Mindy to tell her about the cute ang moh guy and she sms back saying "Oh, you saw my boyfriend ah?" hahaha..

We got back to SA, bought the tie, and another set of uniform. Yup yup.. I saw my timetable.. sheesh.. so many empty slots.. will be sooo boring..

Oh yeah.. anyways, about the guys in SA.. I find them awfully... short.. haha.. 1/4 of them are shorter than me, some are same height, and very few are taller than me.. Oddly, there are a lot of look-alikes in SA. I saw this guy, i dunno what features of him reminds me a lot a lot of Dan. Maybe the nose..haha.. or his size. But I don't like him, I still like Dan. And there's another guy who looks a whole lot like Edmund when you see him from the side. But I don't like him either bcos I don't like Edmund, plus he's much too skinny. SO, basically, SA has nobody good enough to look at. I don't really mind tho.. i have Eric.. muahaha..

Miss my Nutsies buddies, kiki, khine, hara.. and my MI buddies, Mindy, Sally, Clef..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home