La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, November 22, 2003

21Nov 5.45pm
wah..was hugging Dori...so nice to carry her. she's so warm and she doesn't move. you just stroke her again and again. i rewrded her with lots n lots of biscuit. as for Dimple, he was just scratching me all the time. so i just gave him a few biscuit sticks. i wanted to write another Nazi story. but my info book is in Singapore..ah..ah...hehe..listening to ewan now. i'm getting sick of all this songs. i really wish they would release his album...ugh..rini is probably touring round Bali now...huhuhu...i want to go...so sad...I'm stuck here! ahh!
7.30pm
just now i was trying to train my rabbits. like a dog. u noe, u snap ur fingers or something and the dog comes to you. yeah, i tried that. it seemed to work at first, cos' Dimple followed me up the stairs. but later i snapped my fingers till they hurt and they just stayed there not moving...huhuhu...maybe if i train them longer...u see, my rabbits do recognise when they will get their biscuits. u noe like a dog, u ring the bell every dinner time n after a while they know when dinner time is. my rabbits too. u see, their biscuits r kept in this plastic bag. so, whenever they hear the sound of the plastic bag opening, they go to the same spot(where u r standing) n sits there waiting to be given biscuit. so cute right??hehe...that's why i'm hopeful i can train them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home