La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, November 13, 2003

wake up early to go jogging today. so i woke up quite early and couldn't fall back to sleep cos i keep waiting for my mom to wake me up but she didn't. i couldn't stand it anymore. after around half an hour, i went to their room and knock the door. it was around 6.45am then. they were awake. so we prepared to go jogging. gosh...my parents took so long! guess what time we left? 8.15am! anyway, i didn't really enjoy it. saw two squashed dead frog. just the skeleton. no skin. i think they were crossing the road and the car comes n roll over. i was thinking of the bio students that never do dissect any frogs. i thought the skeleton looked quite cute. big eyes...few bones...rib..quite cute! my mom said i siao, think the frog is cute. at least it's cuter than with skin right?
after i came home, i played with my rabbits. hug them like babies and feed them. they're about the size of a baby, except Dori is smaller. to think they used to be slightly bigger than my palm.wah wah..but they are so cute. but Dimple keeps struggling. Dori just lie there.
listening to savage garden, lots of old songs in this com. westlife, corrs...there's even final fantasy 3. oui, so hungry. wanted to eat lontong today, but the seller never come today. waaa!!! i think i'll just eat milk with biscuit. but my house doesn't even have milk and biscuit!!!!! have to go n buy...sigh...this house has nothing. except chocolate. that's why I've been eating chocolate day and night. but the supply is thinning out....sigh...i wonder what i will eat next...
hehe...today i was reminiscing my childhood erm...how to put it...anyway, i took out the cup i used as a toddler. it's this small white cup with a cap. on the cap there's this protuding thing with four holes you can suck. when i was young, my mom used to make the whole lot of us go for moring exercise. and i'll sit in the car with my eyes closed, suckign milk from the cup. ahh..the memories. so crazy me...:) hehe, took the cup and filled it with milk and drank it on the car. hahaha..
ah...my childhood days...waking up early morning all of us. my two bros will dissapear goodness knows where in their bike. I'll sit there on my tricycle like an idiot while my sis cycle around in her bicycle. waa...i never learned how to ride a bike!!! my bro almost broke his front teeth from a fall from the bike. he was so scared. front teeth u know, premanent teeth some more, so they quickly took him to the denstist and they stitch it. so scary...
mmm...the milk is nice...but not the biscuit....
ewan Mcgregor, can you please release your album...please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home