La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Ah...just had lunch...with mango as dessert...mmm...i never seem to get sick of it. But really i wonder how many pounds i have put on.
Today, I'm just in the mood to miss everyone. I miss Lotta. Havent' heard from her so long!! and i can't call her. I miss Rini. hehe, all the shopping and laughing and talking. i sort of associated a-moi with her already. I miss Kiki. hehe...the good ol' days where we talk about Ewan. of cus kiki has others, i seem to be forever stuck with ewan...sigh...I miss Huizhen. ah..the good ol' days again. when we still use to have our free lessons before they were taken for peer tutoring. remember? me, Rini, kiki, huizhen, we'll sit together n crack jokes. haha, i still remember the one of tiger beer and the muslim crocodile.
I miss my sister. was reading my sis's letter yesterday. the letter she gave to me bfore she left for america. it was quite funny and illustrated in some way. of course, she'll be coming home soon..i sort of miss my eldest brother too. i still remember when he used to say:"am i supposed to say my little big sister or my big little sister?" (he was commenting on my humongous size...)my 2nd brother...i dunno whether i miss him or not...maybe...
lalala...i;m in a horrible mood now. my mom's draggin me to some foot reflexology. i don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't want to go. i'd rather stay at home and spend my time nicely...:( waa...........
i'm not going. no! no! NEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dimple...aiyah...dunno what happen to him...he keeps mencret...u know...it means..lao sai...yah...
uhh...was feeling evil today. i put the rabbits in a box and let them stay there for a few minutes before letting them out...muahahaaha//// ah.........i'm going insane... i've even started sining songs like Balonku ada lima....rupa rupa warnanya..(if u dunno the meaning...never mind...it's retarted anyway...)
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home