La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, November 14, 2003

whew! had such a LOOOONNNG Dream! wow! and the dream was so vivid i thought it was real. ok, guess where's the setting? the dreaded school...St.margaret's Secondary school. and we were all in sec 3s and we were getting our reports back. and then this person, i had no idea who the person was, came to me to tell me my position. the person said, "Your position is first from the bottom." can't really remember the sequence of events...but later i peeked at my marks, 33.6%. i was at the bottom of the form. not jus the class, but the whole level. and i was going to be expelled/ so in the hall, there was prize giving ceremony. then my name was called out, "for being first from the bottom." then somebody said, "how sarcastic."
then i was expelled..ya..and i was damn angry. i said i'll show u. later when i grow up i'll be thanking u for expelling me cos' i went somewhere else n bacame a great person...yah..when i woke up, i really thought i got expelled.
later, i fell back to sleep and the dream continues on...it's not about me anymore. I've changed into a guy. and this guy, after being expelled, got into a new school. and he was so rebellious. and everyoen was angry with him cos' he was flirting with all teh girls and really really rebellious. then the class was supposed to prepare something for this performance. some dance of somesort. they were practicing for the dance, but this guy, who was dancing, (you know, those type of dance wher u have to keep jumping) he couldn't breathe cos' he got ashthma. he couldn't take part in this dance. but the dance wasn't so strenous, so he decided to take part anyway...ya...bla bla bla...quite a nice dream actually, but it didn't really end. the dream went on about the day of teh performance then it started to get all distorted.
so when i woke up, i decided to write my dream into a story. and put a ending. actually in the dream, the guy is actually quite nice deep inside. haha, like watching a movie in my dreams. so, i'm goign to write this into a story adn i've thought of an ending. but you know me, and my endings. so you may not like the ending. tralalalala...hey. somebody suggest a name for this guy. ok?
hmm..i wonder what my rabbits are doing? Dori is probably dozing off somehwere and Dimple, probably upstairs, poking his nose into everything. I think Dimple is too active and Dori too inactive. anyway i was doing alittle of my homework yesterday and doing the Christmas programme again..wweee..i love doing all that.
oh yeah, i remember that in the dream, there was this pretty girl that the guy liked...wah wah..i really want to write this dream into a story. but let me warn u again, u won't like the ending! hmm...whaT name should i put? Gordon? haha, that's ewan's middle name. nah...i never really liked names starting with G. i'll think of something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home