La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Sunday 2.45pm Something is very very wrong with my computer. Geez. I hope it doesn�t spoil. It is raining very very heavily now. I just finished eating Ayam Kalasan�mmm�delicious..
Yesterday night, I ate Sate PADDUUUAANG! Ok, it�s supposed to be sate padang. It tastes so good. Tralala�after eating the sate, I went to my room dilly dally, read�then I watch tv. Nothing nice as usual. So I anyhow flip here flip there. There was this movie going on, and I was watching half interested. It�s this plane that got hijacked by two terrorists. Then I watched on, still half interested. This terrorist was looking at a person�s purse and took out a ring. And he suddenly says, �There are Jews on this plane.� Then he tells the air stewardess, �I want you to collect all passports.� So, everyone put their passports on top of their head. Then, the air stewardess went round to collect them. Then there is this sad looking old man, when he gave her the passport, his sleeve lifted a bit and you can see blue numbers on his arms.
At this point, I jumped. �Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!� I was so excited, �Isn�t that�� ok, my attention was fully captured here.
After all the passports were collected, the terrorist called the air stewardess to read out the names that were Jewish. And the stewardess says, �I can�t!� then the terrorist asks why. The stewardess says, �I�m a German.� The terrorist gave her a �so?� look. �The Nazis!� She said, �They killed 6 million Jews. The selection. I can�t do it.�
Anyway, the terrorist slaps her and finally she does it. (she�s actually a good person, don�t think she�s evil)she calls the first name. �Benjamin�.� The old man stands up very sadly. His wife was crying out, �No! no! He�s been to the concentration camp once. You can�t do it again!� and the old man says, �It�s ok. We survived it once, we can survive again.� The terrorist says, �I don�t care! The jews tried to take Palestine from us.� Gosh..i was on the verge of tears already over here. And then the stewardess called out other Jews. There was this man. And his daugther was crying papapapa! So sad!
Anyway, the show is really exciting. It�s called the Delta force. These terrorist were from Beirut and they are freedom fighters. Later, the americans, the delta force tried saving the hostages. Wah�they make the show until the americans like very good like that. Lots of the terrorists were killed, while the americans only suffered one casualty. But quite sad actually, they guy who died was this young soldier. Very young. I think he�s quite cute�hehe�actually there were other soldiers, you know in movies, you only see the soldiers at a glance. And most of them are really very cute! Really! Lots of shows I�ve seen the soldiers are so handsome and yet you only see a glance of them!
After watching this show I was getting interested in all the Al Qaeda and all that. Actually I should have listened during Mr Peterson�s lesson. But I do listen you know, but if only he didn�t ask me SO MANY QUESTIONS, maybe I could listen better! But I think it�s so sad you know, this freedom figthers think they are fighting for a good cause n it�s ok to kill people. But I do wonder, after they die, what if nothing good happens to them after all. What if they don�t go to heaven, where they believe they will go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home