La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, January 02, 2004

Ah…thanks so much Kiki! I love the show! It’s wonderful! Though the guy didn’t really look like Adolf Hitler. Too thin.
I’m so bored. Feel like going out tomorrow. But nobody to go out wif. Aih..just wonder around myself lah. See if I can get Helen of Troy.
I saw Rini’s mag n I saw the pic of Orlando Bloom as Paris. Somehow I don’t like it. I’m sorry all Orlando Bloom fans, but he looks terrible! Agh! The Paris in Helen of Troy is nicer than the Paris in Troy. Oh goodness I wonder what that Paris is called. He is so cute!!
Don’t mind me n don’t get offended. I’m not saying Bloom is ugly, but in that pic. Uggh, nothing compared to whoever that guy is.
Ahh, feel like watching rotk again. But I have to save up. So many good shows to show. Sniff sniff..wish I can just download them. Can’t wait till Big Fish. Yes, it is a must watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home