La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, August 27, 2004

i ate piggy. starting with his tail, then is piggu, then his ears, then his snout. There' s the head left, withour ears and nose.
anyways, i was wondering wad to do for my bdae this year. Let me think back what i did in the past years.
year 2001: Watched A.I with my eldest bro, and cried my eyes out. was unhappy with my mom and cried myself to sleep. siao
year 2002: watched movie with friends, then i treat them to jellies then i went home.
year 2003: Went with my mom and dad to the library, borrowed books, ate, went home. ( i vaguely remember watching movie with Xiangning and Huibing. It must have been on other days and not the actual day itself)
I don't know why, but i'd like a birthday party. It's stupid of course. The last birthday party i had was when i was 5 and half of my guests were adults. Yep, relatives i don't even know existed. It's stupid of course. and if i had one I probably wouldn't know enough people to invite and of course, nobody would come because my birthday always falls right before the exams start. But i think it'll be really fun if a couple of my good friends could come, then we can eat pizza, go downstairs and swim, play badminton or whatever. or come upstairs and play or watch a movie together on tv.
can we have a graduation party after the 'O' levels? I think it'll be soo fun!
News update: All that's left of piggy are his eyes.
I swam like crazy today. hosh hosh. tiring....
News update: Piggy has ceased to exist...his eyes are edible.
erm hmm hmm, watched part of Hulk today. my ears and neck was so strained. But i think i've become diabetic, too much eye candy. har har. and khine was so funny. When there was a close up on Mr Bana, she dug his nose for him. HAHA. me and kix couldn't stop laughing. and of course there's the other part where she (not me, i swear. at least, i don't think so) almost went crazy because Bruce was........
Flunked me Chem. Sigh. Hard work gone down the drain. weeks and weeks of doing the TYS all useless. Bleh. what's de point? It's the same for Physics. studied continually for 3 days for just one little test and got a lousy average mark. Since studying's not my forte, i better find something i'm good at before i become a bum. But what?
anyway, am dreading next week very very much...lots of social studies and history and chemistry to do all before tuesday. arrgh. Well, at least there's power rangers to look forward to on Sunday. Yay for Dan! His birthday's coming! 4 days before mine! :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home