La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, October 02, 2004


Let me introduce you to my family of friends. See the cute fat doggy there, that's FLOPPY. Xianging gave him to me on my birthday this year and he's made of snowbeads. He's a very understanding puppy. And see the cute little forlorn looking brown teddy, that's SEPTEMBER. given to me by Wanxuan in 2002. Don't be fooled by him though, he may looks sad, but he's really "putting on a mask." this bear is the naughtiest member of the family. And see that cutesy rabbit, with long floppy ears? That's CHIBI. given by Wanxuan also this year. She and Septemeber clicked instantly. Now, we come to the mini members of the family. The small little white rabbit is called RABBITUT. And the small little green bear is JINUCHI. Both are from Rini. September hates Junichi at first sight, because he doesn't want a rival bear. So, Junichi is given as a toy to Chibi. While Rabbitut is September's toy. In other words, the rabbit gets the little bear, and the bear gets the little rabbit. aww so cute.

Now, I'll let them say some words.
Floppy: Hello ....
Chibi: Hi. I'm Chibi. September's my best friend.
September: Yay! My turn! Woohoo! Don't you just think I'm cute? Many many people says I'm soooo cute. And even my owner's mother says I'm the cutest bear in the whole wide world. Yay! I have the yuckiest chinese name in the whole wide world though. Blame it on my stupid owner, Belda. Guess what it is? Jiu yue hua. (September flower) yucks yucks yucks! So girly. My tagline is: wo de mei li wu fa dang. It means, my charms are irresistible. Muahahaha! Thank you to Wanxuan for buying me. I know you picked me because i was too cute. right??? And I have to tell you ...
Junichi: My turn to speak! You speak too much!
September: (thumps Junichi on the head) I haven't finished.
Junichi starts to cry and Chibi hugs him to comfort him. September starts scowling.
Rabbitut: carrot.................

ok, i'd better stop here before the family breaks up.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home