La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

AHH! I'm suffering from the loneliness syndrome. SO lonely here...no friends...waah... I wish I have more Indonesian friends, then I won't be so bored and lonely here.. And I'm starting to miss everyone already..

I miss...

-Sister. my darling sissy who I can crap to about anything to.
-Fellow Nutsies. Especially my crazy revered leader Peanut, and my arch enemy Hazel Nut, and the still bobbing up and down the ocean Coconut. Acorn(ut) is currently very lonely and is unable to swallow down self to symbolise suicide, so I shall now gorge on peanuts and hazelnut chocolates while drinking coconut juice. *Muahaha* (Suddenly finds myself surrounded and about to be placed in gas chamber)
-Wacko Vicko. hehe..haven't written stories for some time..she and her crazy reminders..haha..and always calling me up to ask some questions that make me go..HUH?
-Crazy Sally. No Sally to come my house and play Bomberman and watch Osaka. and her non-stop eyecandy talk.
-Even crazier Mindy. Mindy and all her nonsense talk..haha..making me laugh like a looner.
-Harbinger(scavanger) of the dunno wad dunno wad Clef. he and his "greetings" and "fare-thee-well"..hahaha..
-the two survivors..haha..my two primary school friends. the super hardworking Xiang ning always busy with everything. and the lalala Huibing..hehe..who's always on about animes and lalala..haha..
-All my SMSS pals.. my wonderful class of 4E5. All our crazy antics. and our lovely teachers. And our generous but probably very broke form teacher Mdm Su. I miss "Hitler" and "Stalin".. wish I could attend history class again..and Stalin always giving me advices..hahaha..Mrs Chuat and her A Maths class which I soon dropped out of..heheh..I miss scribbling gory stories on the board with kixie, love the turkey story. that was so bloodily delicious. Ugh, I just ate, better not talk about it..
-My Millenia pals.. Class 05A3..the class I don't relli noe too well bcos im forever skipping school/class or running off..Our super nice home tutor Mr Tay..the pretty geog teacher, whom Clef insists is not pretty. My OG4 pals..the Indonesian pals I made there, Edith, Sean, Yericca..and crazy Sally included inside and the "shoot me" communist. and not to be forgotten is the super-friendly-and-smily-pre u 2 guy Edmund..huehuehue..

2 people I don't miss are my dad and my Grandma. bcos they're with me! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home