La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Went to Francophone Festival with kix and khine today. It was fun!

Ok, so um.. there was some prize giving thingy. Was so jealous of the guy who got the tickets to France.. after that, we ate.. yum yum.. cute French guys scattered here and there.. har har.. the most delicious food... Swiss Cheese.. yummy. and the guy who handed the cheese to us too.. haha.. he was laughing as he handed the cheese.. Later me and Khine went to some corner and got stoned.. haha.. i just happily gave the beer bottle to the bartender and he opened it without question and gave it to me with a smile. so easy.. yup and me and khine just laughed and laughed while we stare at Mr crocodile (a painting) trying to hook a girl..

And French was being spoke everywhere and it made me feel one sure thing.. I WANT TO LEARN GERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiki: When did German come in?
Bel: Never mind!

Persuading Clef to go to church with me and Mindy. sheesh.. so hard to persuade that guy... and he's starting to use all the cool and cheem words.. hahahaha.. that always makes me laugh and go nuts.. "
"I wield the sanctimonious blade of deffersion"
"with my incredibly deceitful stealth, i can escape under the cover of darkness"
Haha.. should I drink more? haha.. enough of wine and beer.. I'm stoned already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home