La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I think I've became a worse student when I got to JC. I'm more rebellious than ever now. ANd that's bad. :(

I've never really dared to be defiant in the past, and even if I felt a great anger, I will manage to supress it all I can. This year, I seem to be unleashed. haha.. I'm becoming brutally honest. Well, just to say that I feel remorse over what I did that i thought was a little insolent. She's a nice person and I don't feel any anger/hatred or anything of that sort towards her. I guess I've just been a little cheeky and talked back a little. which i felt bad afterwards cos she's a nice person after all. So, after that I went home and read through the book like i promised. THough it isn't really effective bcos i'm such so bad at concentrating. It's not that i don't want to listen in class, but sometimes i just can't help but tune out. Well, i shall have to do away with that habit. One day I shall be studying HOSPITALITY and I'm gonna concentrate hard and be more SOCIAL.

ME? Social? seems hard to believe yah. I can be the most anti-social person you've met at times. Especially when I'm PO-ed. Oh boy, you better not cross my path and i duly apologise for my terrible temper when i do shoot off at you. and I get tired soo easily. It's like you drag me shopping for 2 hours and I'll be dying already. and when I'm tired, i tend to just shut my mouth and quit talking. Which is bad cos ppl will think i'm in a bad mood and when they talk to me i'll just give them the i'm-tired-don't-talk-to-me look. hahaha...Honestly, when i'm tired, last thing i want to do is open my mouth.

Rather worried about my promos.. have been flunking my tests. and I'm extremely upset cos I flunk History. History has always been the subject where i push myself the hardest, whether I like it or not. It's just a legacy world war 2 hist lessons in sec school left behind. I just have to work my ass off and do it man. unfortunately, i tend to be rather stupid and I FLUNKED! Oh boy, if i failed History in sec 4, i would have physically tortured myself to death. THank goodness it's only International HIstory. Honestly, if it's ww2 hist, i think i might just kill myself i flunk. it sounds stupid but I set extremely high standards for that one.

Well, trying to study now but it's not proving to be very productive. and I'm always feeling tired. Today I'm better cos I left school earlier and rested. THe past few days i just felt so drained and my heart was palpitating abnormally.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL:
-exams end 6 OCT!!
-I get my TOEFL results

I'm waiting for the day where i Send my application and get admitted to DVC! I'll be rocking that day man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home