La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Well, I've finally checked on RELC website and they have finally updated it. I think i might go on Friday to register. Hopefully I can find someone to go with me. SO.. Hopefully I'll be taking my SATs October 8th.. Man.. I think those are also the school exam period...
Well, I also checked on the test centres and was awfully dissapointed CJC isn't among the test centres cos that is one of the places that is closest to my house and I'm familiar with. and NJC is also not inside. :( sad.. another school i'm familiar with in the vicinity that has to be eliminated.

Well, checking other test centres..
-SAS -> out of the question. Too far away.
-SCTC-> i have no idea what this stands for. I checked online, but so many results.. since i can't be sure and i don't want to run into the wrong place.. I'll eliminate this too.
-Ngee Ann Secondary Sch -> Too far!
-AJC-> it's not completely out of the question, but might take me more than an hour to get there.
Anglo-Chinese Junior College -> it's not that bad either. have to change bus and all that. But I'm not exactly familiar with the routes.

St Francis Methodis School-> It's a pretty good choice. one straight bus which might take me about.. 23 mins for bus trip alone, this is not including walking and waiting time. How does the school look like anyways?
Starhub Centre -> NICE! It's at somerset. :) Just hope i don't barge into the wrong place. but i'm afraid the place might be big and dunno which floor to go on the day itself.
Singapore Conference Hall -> it's at Shenton Way. I can take 57 straight bus there, but i heard 57 takes a mighty long time to come. the bus trip alone take about 19 mins.

Haha.. i did a detailed search on each location. Thank goodness there's such effecient sites as street directory.

Well, so i will put Starhub centre as my first choice. But just in case i don't get it, which is better? Singapore Conference Hall? Or St Francis Methodis SChool?

118 bucks are gonna fly out of me pocket for this. I hope i do well. Oh man.. i just remembered about TOEFL!! *slaps head* THis is so troublesome and taxing. Lucky Kelly's got her ticket to University already! She's admitted!! My sis says some Universities cannot take me in without my A levels, so i might have to go to community college first... and then transfer to a Univerisity. Honestly, this is proving to be a big headache for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home