La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Went to Scotland today...

YEAH RIGHT! I WISH!

Went to SP today. Met HB first and spent the whole time trying to plaster my blisters and looking at stickman drawings. Called Clef and we all met up at foodcourt. Afterwards, we all took pictures.. very pathetic looking and Clef was so paranoid about how he looks. and then I met up with Khine. HB had to leave for class. Khine went to get food while Clef happily learned his Jap. Khine showed me a pipe from the bagpipe and i was happily fingering the words "MADE IN SCOTLAND!" Woot, i touched something that was from Scotland..

AHHH

ok nuts. ANyways, Clef went off for class and me and Khine went to the library. We looked at this Walt Disney book (the Mickey cover was so cute!) and later Scotland books. (Yippeee, so many Scotland book) and then we went to the Vn cafe and i ate something and later i went home and spent the day boringly slacking away.

My brother was watching Naruto. I want to watch! but he doesn't have the beginning.. i guess i'll try to borrow from someone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home