La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Slept at 4 am yesterday....
and I had a dream...
I was with my parents on a holiday. and we were staying in this place. And then My dad had to find this person to sign something (???), so we went and rang the doorbell. on top of the door, there was a pic of Eric and all. and i was kinda holding my breath. and the person who opened the door was Dan. I almost fainted. I was terribly excited. My dad went up to him and told him to sign the paper. He did. and then I bravely went up to Dan and told him, I'd like your autograph, but I don't have any nice paper for you to sign on. If I come back later on, will you still be here and give me my autograph. Dan was all smiles and nicely told me yeah, sure. and then I went off with my parents happily, skipping and all, telling everyone I met Dan Southworth.

and i did a stupid thing. I turned my body to the left and I WOKE UP!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! and I really thought I met Dan, that dream was sooooooo real!!!!

anyways, i went back to sleep... hoping the dream will continue.. then i dreamt that i was with my parents again. but this time it felt like i was watching a movie bcos it didn't feel real at all. and it's like a moive sequence. there was a cop below, looking above at a dimly lighted room and two people seems to be doing *ahem ahem* there....... and the cop was trying to catch them blabla.. apparently it's illegal cos the woman is a prostitute... WTH?!! and then i was all alone. and then i went up to the door and the cop busted the couple. The guy was Dan...ur..rrrrigghtt... and he saw me and took out a bunch of namecards, and said, you want them, take one or take all. I took two. (HUH? WHAT IS THIS WEIRDO DREAM?) and then i went to rejoin my parents and somehow i was holding this item belonging to Dan's son. WHAT?????!!!

The first one was too good to be true. The second one was a mini nightmare. haha... but the first one felt real. I really thought, YES! I finally met Dan! The second one felt fake. hehe.. =P

Whatever it is, I still haven't given up on meeting Dan. Someday... maybe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home