La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

RIGHTO! I'm going home today!!! and my things are still half unpacked.. Hmm.. so what am I doing here in front of the computer?? no idea.....

Anywayso... Shall be gone for several days, cut off from the rest of the world due to lack of internet connection. sniff... if you still see me blog... good. If you don't, I'm probably tearing out my hair there trying to. :D

Indonesia ... Tanah Air ku...

Miss you guys. T_T shall miss everyone I chat on MSN with every night... kix, Vicks, and my two Sensei.. and crazy Jap classes. and I think I shall be too busy to write Love.. pardon me.. ENOUGH! Gotta go pack! Ciao!! (hope i can see some droolable ppl on the plane... u noe what i mean.. If only I'm taking Lufthansa or something..then maybe there's some Germs[Woot! GERMS!! *spray spray*] around. but it's Thai Airways)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home