La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Had to do stupid Vietnam war thingy today. blah. boring boring dreary thing.

Anyways, was supposed to meet Sally, Mindy and Clef yesterday. And found out Sally roped Clef to join some course and both of them can't make it. and i was so dissapointed. Mindy decided to go along with it. anyway, in the end, Mindy cancelled the whole thing. SO, i didn't even get to see a sight of that girl. what a nasty end to everything

Didn't want to go home. so, went with Kel to library to find Vn war book. Useless, nothing. Went to Borders, didn't find it. and we (0r should I say kelly) ended up looking at all the magazines on Hayden and Natalie. and my legs were breaking. and we were talking about every single Star Wars poster and i was looking out for Obi-Wan all the way. and Kelly keeps saying: " Anakin, you're breaking my heart" wahaa... nuts.

anyways, I asked Sally where she was. and she told me Clef's course was ending at 7 and hers at 8.30 and i could meet her if i wanted to wait that long. i was thinking whether to go and meet them or not. but I loitered in Orchard with Kelly for so long it was 6.30 already. So, i decided to wait for Clef. I went to the library and read Attack of the Clones, mourning over the fact that I didn't have my library card. Clef called me and he had no idea where the library is. haha, that is one person who never reads. Anyways, I quickly couped Clef's IC and used it to borrow my book. muahaha.. YESH! anyways, we were pretty bored and waiting for Sally. Loitered around the library and i was terribly surprised to find out he has hardly been to a library and thinks books are scary.........

We went to Heeren, listen to some music. and then Clef wanted to DDR. and he's nuts bcos he did it so fast and everyone was staring and i was wondering whether I'm looking at a human being. By the time he finished, he was so breathless he couldn't even speak. gosh... then we went back to heeren and waited for Sally. Just as she arrived, this security guard came and scolded Clef. bcos he brought a huge umbrella (as usual) and he was swinging it here and there and he got scolded, saying that could have poked someone. [SECURITY GUARD!! RICE!! ACK! HOPE HE'S NOT LIKE THAT!]

anyways, Clef was pretty mad after that. and sally was going on and on about eyecandies and Clef was still pretty angry. and we went to Delifrance and he didn't want to eat. and that was crazy bcos he didn't sleep the night bfore and only ate breakfast for the whole day and I'm wondering where he got his energy from. We forced him to eat anyways. and then the silly security was soon forgotten (or so i hope) as Sally started with her rounds of eyecandies. Hundreds and thousands. and then we were going nuts. and i was happily telling them about Kenobi the best Jedi ever! and Clef started to go nuts over Rinoa. and it was a crazy night. and we walked around and continued talking, with Sally cutting in now and again about eyecandies. haha.. it was fun! and we ended up going home like 11 plus.. haha.. =P

watching Star Wars tmr! YESH! :D and Kelly told me Anakin carried Obi-Wan his master. and then shut up and refused to say anymore. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! She doesn't want to tell me cos she doesn't want to spoil it for me. but Anakin carrying Obi Wan doesn't sound settling to me .... I WANNA WATCH RIGHT NOW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home