La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I was happy after finding that crouching waiter, hidden chef thing. And went on to find more videos. Never expecting the nightmare I was about to face...
SO, i painstakingly found Trailer:The Movie!
at first it didn't load. FInally, it loaded. I was sooo Happy!!!

And then...

came the shocks...

There was a really cool scene of Dan fighting. Love the part where he flipped over using a person's back. And there was another scene where he gave this brilliant smile. He even danced (!!!!!!) the saturday night fever/grease thing... He got slapped (ahahaha). He slapped back! There's even a weirdo guy who's supposed to be William Wallace, had his face painted blue and was shouting. It's so great! You bet I love this thing! I love the whole thing! They have Dan and William Wallace... like WOAH!

but the nightmare was ....

T_T

I'm gonna cry...

DANIEL SOUTHWORTH KISSED A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT A NIGHTMARE! WAAAAAAAA!!

Yes.. I'm devastated... very.. T_T what a traumatic experience. I mean, he's the stunt guy, i don't expect him to KISS!! T_T WAAH! Kiki had to remind me that he's a guy after all. which means he'll get married soon, plus he's 31 already. That doesn't leave me enough time to search for him!! T_T WAAHH!
I wonder who the guy in the sex scene is... i don't think it's dan.. i really don't think it's him.
anyways, you can share my grieve..
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2656723?htv=12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home