La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, April 29, 2005

I did something nuts today. I followed someone. ACK! I'm a stalker!! You see, I was coming out of the MRT, and I turned to get my wallet. And then I saw this girl. The first thing that strike me was that she is so beautiful! Upturned nose, small lips.. two words.. alluring beauty. She wore a green top and maroon dress and she was slim and she sashayed as she walked.
Actually, i could wait for 700/171 at the bus stop right outside newton, but since she walked the other way, I decided to follow her, thinking that there was another bus stop below and i could take all the buses there. SO down down down we went, I followed behind me, looking at the way other people look at her.. and then, she didn't stop at the 2nd bus stop! and the 66 that came was crowded. So, i decided to follow her and walk on and on. So, there i was, following her as Balmoral Plaza finally came in view. Before crossing the road, she turned a little, and I could see her face again. So pretty! Finally, she went into 7-11 and i thought it was best that I stop the stalking business.
It's crazy isn't it? Must be the heat after sports day.. but I'm attracted to pretty things (haha..) and I was thinking of making "collecting pictures of beautiful people" my hobby. Unfortunately, I have no guts to go out to ppl and say: "Hey, I think you're beautiful. Can I take your picture?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home