La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I don't understand Econs ... AT ALL!!

I mean, the teacher is like talking in Greek. He assumes we know a whole lot of things when my Econs knowledge is non-existent. Talk a lot of nonsense which I don't understand at all. Today's lecture was basically unfruitful because I have no idea what the heck he was talking about.

And he says there's going to be a test next week. and I'm like.. Hellooo?? You want me to do 3 months worth of mind boggling Econs in one week? I don't even understand you and you want me to master all that work in one week so I can sit for one stupid test? Man.. this sucks!

And I think there's going to be a surprise test this term for History. I don't even have history notes and the history teacher has taught NOTHING! Sheesh.. first three months is such a bad idea. 2nd intake students are at such a HORRIBLE disadvantage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home