La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Wore SAJC uniform today.. hmm.. it's nice. though SMSS uniform is really MUCH easier to wear. Plus it's no longer easy to spot SMSS ppl in the sea of similar uniforms now.. It used to be so easy..

hmm.. today's classes was alright. We had to do some speech for this class. Gosh, I just talk nonsense.. hehe.. I didn't mention a word about Germany or Scotland.. isn't that an achievement?

Was supposed to go to church with Mindy yesterday, and then meet Sally and Clef (if he find clothes to wear..haha!) after church. Unfortunately, :( Mindy was sick and everything was cancelled.. sigh.. was so looking forward to seeing them. But, I met Sally and we went to eat together.. haha.. as usual, she talked non stop about her eyecandy.. She keeps saying he's not my eyecandy, but she talks continuosly about him.. sheesh.. back to the days of my poor suffering ears.. haha..

The guys in SA aren't much to look at.. and I've kinda turned to looking at girls.. (not that I'm gay or anything..) Ah well, enough crap.. suddenly feel like writing my story.. wonder how long the mood will last..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home