La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

WAAAAAAAA!! and i wrote a whole chunk of stuffs in my blog all gone!!!!!!!!! T_T so here I am rewriting again.. and I'm pretty PO-ed

Well, first of all.. All readers of my blog..

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!

Or should I say, kiki, please vote for me. go to http://www.fictionpress.com/~readers for more details or just click here to vote. I was kinda surprised to be one of the nominees actually.. feel I'm not qualified enough but oh well never mind.. anyways i got one of the lowest votes T_T so pull strings and call EVERYONE to vote for me ok!!

Anyways, two days ago, i lost my bus pass.. was totally and utterly devastated bcos without it i have to pay a lot for bus fares.. hmm.. and then yesterday, i found a handphone on the floor in school. It was a pretty expensive one. There was already 4 missed calls, the person probably frantically looking for his handphone. Then, the call came again and I picked up but cannot relli hear what the person say then he hang up. Then I tried calling back and cannot. Finally, he called again and asked me to return his phone to him. I asked him where he was, and he said he was outside LT3. So, I went from the cafeteria all the way up to LT3 (very far ok!! and a lot of steps to climb!!) Saw 3 guys outside the LT and held out the phone. One of them stepped forward and claimed it and said thanks a lot. If I was the handphone owner, I will probably grovel at the feet of whoever returned it to me.. maybe not.. hehehhe.. That guy was pretty lucky that such a nice and honest (ahem.. getting thick skinned here.. hahaha) person like me found his phone.

People cannot gain anything without sacrificing anything in return. In order to gain something, something of equal value is required. This is the principle of equivalent trade. (Which I learnt not in Economics, but in Fullmetal Alchemist =P ) So, by right, since I returned somebody his handphone, my bus pass should be returned to me. Anyways, called up the bus person and they said they found my EZ link card. YAY!!!!!!! I knew it! I knew I dropped it on the bus and those ungracious and uncaring people who saw didn't bother to tell me. Bcos i went up the bus, and I didn't even sit down and there was those big empty space for people to stand and I was on the bus only for two stops. So, I'm positive someone SAW me dropped my card, but didn't bother to tell me. Lots of trouble.. had to go all the way to Bukit Panjang interchange to get my card back. The principle of equivalent trade is a lie!! I DELIVERED the handphone to the guy and I had to go all the way to get my card back. and the handphone was much more costly than my card. Good thing I got it back tho...

Enough nonsense... VOTE FOR ME K??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home