La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I wonder ...

I have a friend "2". To me "2" is a really great pal of mine, but for some strange reasons.. I don't think 2 feels the same way. It might be a figment of my imagination, but somehow it feels.. terrible. I feel 2 regards me as a normal friend, someone you're ok with, but not exactly great friends with.

I don't know.. it seems like most of my life, I've regarded a number of people as my close friends. Somehow, they don't seem to feel the same way. I suddenly feel like nobody really likes me.. Suddenly, I'm not even sure if my friends like me.. Sheesh. It's silly.. they do right? i mean.. sigh.. i don't know anymore. I've always thought 2 regarded me as one of her close pals.. maybe not.

Trusting someone seems so hard these days. I trusted a friend once, and the friend broke that trust. I can forgive, but not forget. It will perhaps remain in my memory...

I think now of all the friends I have.. sheesh.. I'm so silly. Of course I love my friends, and they like me back ( i mean.. i'm so lovable.. how could they not? haha.. thick skin disease..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home