La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Blah! Was so depressed yesterday I wanted to die. Sat on the window sill with my feet dangling down. haha.. it was quite fun actually. bcos the wind was cooling and it's not stifling. and I wasn't planning on jumping anyways, i live on the second floor for goodness sake. All i'll get is a broken leg? nah.. don't want to go around in wheelchair or crutches. But maybe I'll sit there for fun next time. Read a book there or something. as long as the neighbours don't get the wrong idea.

Didn't feel ready for school today. Got up in the morning and ready to leave the house. On the way to the bus stop, just felt horrendously nauseous and my throat was all scratchy. so i thought, blast the damn school, and went home. then my maid was doing wadever massage and that chinese method of suction dunno wad on me so i'll feel better. then i just slept and slept till afternoon. Had to go and see a doctor later for MC bcos i missed the SEA test. BLOODY! and when i got there, it was closed for lunch. was so PO-ed and went home. and went back there later and got myself an MC.

Just realise how impossible it is to overdose on something in my house because there's NOTHING to overdose on. The whole house is full of bottles of SUPPLEMENTS!! If i overdose on them, i won't even die. sheesh.. kinda hilarious actually. Was looking thru all the bottles yesterday and couldn't help but laugh. and the medicine the doctor gave me today isn't even enough to kill me. haha. they're like gastric pills and anti-inflammatory pills. there's only like a few pills.. certainly not enough to overdose on. and he gave me lozenges. the only way i can die of lozenges is to CHOKE on them.. haha.. and choking is not a very nice thing.

What's the nicest and most painless way to die I wonder.. Me and kix used to discuss them remember?

BLAH! I wonder if Mrs Ram will want me to re-sit for the SEA test tmr. so lazy! and Ms Sab actually sms today saying she wants to see me. I bet it's about the GP fact file. The whole class anyhow do and she's gonna chop me bcos i'm the GP rep. this SUCKS, but i have to do it. I have to get a recommendation from Ms Sab and scoot out of JC. I need to get out of that bloody hellhole. and i haven't even e-mail Mdm Su yet. I have nothing to give her. No qualifications. My CCA sucks. I didn't attend any competition. gosh. I do hope i can crap something up and hope hope hope Uni will accept me. I don't know, but I have a feeling Mdm Su doesn't like me much. and I'm such a useless GP rep. it's a wonder ms Sab will write me a good testimonial.

BLAH! Who cares la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home