La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

So lazy to blog these days.. hmm.. been doing research on Vietnam War. I swear I took 5 hours to do that. Then, did Lit PC hw. Gosh, i wrote so long for one stanza. I'm nuts. and I took like one and a half hours to do it. hahaha.. and it was about war and i was listening to lotr rotk, kinda appropriate.
laadeedum.. what should I talk about. so many stuffs happen already. basically school blabla.. my life centers around school, that sucks. I lost Hui Bing's anime. T_T Die.. shall have to ask for her forgiveness and offer Eric in exchange if it comes to that...
Bleh.. just feel like staying here and do nonsense. But have to go and study history. maybe until 2.30 am or something. :( I've nothing interesting to say, so i shall just shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home