La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just looking at the American map on Atlas and wondering which state I wanna go. My map is so darn old, Germany is still divided into two and the USSR still exists. SHEESH!

Anyways, as much as San Diego is a big attraction, i don't like the idea of going to California. It's like ... another big city... nah. I want a nice place where there's a few builiding. and then there's those cosy little houses. and there's a hill that is in driving distance. I don't mean like you wake up to see the hill outside your house. Driving distance is okay. And maybe a lake somewhere that i can drive (hmm.. me driving? nah) to in the weekends or something. And... a nice state nearby that I could go to during the hols. :) I was thinking, Colorado is not bad. It's famous for its views. Kansas is not near, but with the plane, it will be pretty fast. ( i hope) hmm.. lemme see if they are any nice Unis in Colorado. The thing is, it would be much easier to adapt in places like California compared to other states with higher white/black population in the school. Californian Universities are normally have normally about 50% Asians and international students. but more remote places are like ... I'll be so out!

Ah well, have to slowly look for it. and when my mom comes, I'll have to ask money from her so i can register for my SAT. the nearest date is October. :( so late, but no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home