La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blank and empty
A white space
Invisible
Transparent

They see through me
I'm insignificant
like a speck of dust
they blink me away

My life
there's no proof I've lived
safe a meaningless certificate
Mere papers

My achievements
there's none
simple as that
A huge vaccuum

I never really existed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survival of the Fittest. That's the world we live in. You're good and they welcome you with open arms. You're not good enough and you're left in one corner of the earth to stink and die. We all live in the world of politics, whether you like it or not. Power play, wealth, positions... We may claim to be good, or humble. But ultimately, the ultimate goal of every humankind is to survive. and to do so, you have to crush on everyone and use them as a stepping stone. Nobody can be trusted, no bond of brotherhood. Democracy is a lie and freedom is an impossible dream. This is life. Rot in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home