La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's almost a year that I'm nuts about Dan.. and still nuts.. wahaha.. he's lasting the longest. Let's see, my first diary entry about Dan was on 18 July 2004. Considering my inconsistency in writing diaries, my obsession probably started about this time. So, yay.. DAN'S DE BEST!

It's amazing i still stick to Dan honestly. I mean PR is over like half a year ago and yet I'm still nuts. Normally when something ends, I'll forget the person in less than 3 weeks. =P I remember last time in SMSS, when I'm feeling sad, Kiki will suddenly turn around and say "Don't you have Power Rangers to watch on Sunday?" and I'll break into a REALLY HUGE SMILE!

Right... anyways, Many have accused me of setting LAME questions for my quiz. So, I made another one. *horror of horrors shown in the face of readers* ah well.. too bad, you have to do it!! plus i promise this one will be um... less lame.. okie dokes?

and here's the quiz... don't accuse some qns of being lame bcos i noe people who will be able to answer it. =P CLICK HERE FOR THE QUIZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home