La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ack! My neck is sooo sore...had another dream last night. I was inviting people like Clef, Kelly, Hui Bing into my house to play. and funnily enough, their parents were with them and the people i invited keep morphing into so many other ppl i can't remember who anymore.. so weird.. I miss you guys anyways...
I watched Ice Princess yesterday. It was good. I always like to watch anything to do with ice skating. Anyways, might be going to Puncak tmr. and my mom wants to extend my stay... i hope by the time i get back.. i can still catch all the movies i wanna catch.. plus the dreaded common test.. i wonder if everyone's been studying for it.
Oh and I've been studying a little for my SAT and getting so awfully sick of it.. and i like to learn one word and then illustrate it.. and i learn the word BIGOT! and so easy to illustrate too.. i just draw meself. I AM A BIGOT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home