La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Woohoo! It's me writing from Indo... with the monitor flickering crazily..
It's a pretty warm Sunday afternnoon and Danke's stray friends are looking for me... haha... those stray doggies... In Indonesia, you witness the sobstory of every lil' cat and dog. Just yesterday, one lil' kitten the size of a palm got chased by doggies and was so scared it fell into the drain and got all wet. and My maid had to carry out Operation Rescue the lil' kitty and it got out all wet and finally hid behind a rubbish dump. Thankfully, I heard news of its mummie coming for it.
Danke is distracting me.. prancing about the house outside.. probably anxious to play with his stray doggy friends...
No more rabbits... another sob story... looking at empty cages.. WHERE ARE MY RABBITS?! Whenenver I go into the bathroom outside my room late at night, I'd remember Dimdim. That night where Hui Sensei stayed over, before we went into the toilet, we will always coo at cute lil' DImdim... HIKS! They're all GONE... even DORI!!! SO SAD! T_T
ah well... common tests to study for.. so lazy.. plus an extra SAT to plough thru.. oh welps! And another thing about Indonesia... I've been dreaming again.. more than ever.. as always..
HAHA... my dog is trying to escape the house to meet his doggy friends and getting scolded by my dad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home