La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Silly Vickins and her quiz. Some of the choices are so similar i can't even tell the difference. how would i know which one to choose? looks all the same to me. =P that quiz was worse than mine man! and i have finally used it as a retaliation of insult to Vicks.

Yohoo! I was reading thru the stories I wrote as a kid yesterday and laughing my head off at meself. Here are some of the most crazy mistakes.

-[they saw] the lady crying her hearts out. (WAHAHA! I wonder how many hearts that lady have....)

-[basically what happens here is the lady's baby gets stolen and she] was whimpering like a little baby looking for its milk. (Like WTH is that? some sort of weird sentence!!)

-In the story, the people were all drinking sea water to their hearts content. (WOAH! I was REALLY nuts then huh?? Seawater is awful salty!)

=P I had to be the oddest kid back then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home