La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Slacking...
hehehe... Econs test tomorrow.. I've read a few blogs and all who took Econs said negative things. so ah well, I guess since everyone's failing.. hehe.. might as well do the same, no? =P
I'm very happy these days. And very thankful for everthing too. :D History test today was pretty bad. I think i might flunk, but then again, I can't always be sure. and I don't really care anyway. At least I studied for history. It was the only thing I really worked through really hard. If I flunk, I'll be a little upset, but no big deal. But if It's on Nazism and I fail, I'll cry the Singapore river for you. hey, actually it's quite cool. Can you imagine? *points to river* I created this!!

I'm retarded.. haha..

Visiting SP on Monday! YAYZERS! Miss me friends so bad! There's my beloved Sensei, Hui and Kurefu. and Khine BADLY wants to take me to the Vietnamese cafe... tsk tsk! can't wait till the tests end anyways. hehe so happie..

These days..
-I'm growing more crazy
-I'm losing interest in EMM and DAN (muahaha.. that's the end of my story no? oops, i noe some might want to kill me)
-I finished learnign Melissa
-I'm crazy about Yuna and keeps listening to her image song
-I haven't gotten over Scotland and William Wallace looks too scruffy and dirty. he needs a bath in the Loch.
-I wouldn't mind eating the haggis (i guess you know huh..)
-I don't mind meeting the loch ness monster
-The wriggling panda is terribly hideous but hilarious
-The jumping Ninja turtle rocks
-Someone should take away my tagboard, burn it and replace it with something else.. IT'S NOT WORKING! (Any complaints about my blog, comments, shouts, rantings, displeasure, you can sms, call, visit me in my dreams, go to my house and look for me.. just don't kill me for not writing me story)

(silly)Thought of the day: Can you lick your elbows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home