La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

CTs are over.. no particular feeling about it though. Have CHinese Oral on TUesday, which was supposed to be a holiday for us.. Dang..

Wanted to go out with someone today, but nobody was available. Sad eh? I contacted like 4 people, missed 3 trains waiting for their replies and oh well, ended up going home. and I wanted to drink myself silly, but i was wearing my school uniform and couldn't be bothered to change n go back there to buy.. but i bought the hip hop jelly, gosh i love it! :D and on my way home, i just had this sudden urge to SMILE at everyone. nuts.. hahaha

My bro's coming back tmr. :D and i have this sudden urge to write my story.. but everytime i see it, then i lose my mood cos so difficult to write. haiz..

and yes, I take it back. I still like Eric. :D How could I not? hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home