La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I'm such a dodo bird.

I was mad at someone and then i caused someone to be mad at me and then i got mad at myself. Blah.. so stupid of me. So, I went to my room and thought a long time about it and felt all guilty and then i read my bible and prayed and felt better. Then, I went out and apologised to the person who was mad at me and the person whom I was mad at for being mad in the first place.

And then I'm happy.

Sigh..

I don't want to bear grudges anymore. Remembering someone's fault and never forgiving it seems terrible. I do that a lot, forgiveness was never one of my virtues. But I'm trying to learn. It doesn't come easy, I guess. When I'm angry with someone, I tend to mull over it for a long time. But forgiving is better than carrying a heavy luggage of all the anger and grudges. And it makes you happier to. and I don't want people to be mad at me too, so I'm sorrrrryy If I was ever mad at you or made you mad. sigh.. honestly, i can be such a dodo bird.

Well, I'm glad it all turned out like that though. At least I didn't try to suffocate myself in my pillow so i can just die and forget everything like i used to do. So silly of me. hehe..

On to happier things...

My 2nd bro is comign back today..

More ppl snatching at the com. hehee.. =P more noise.. more basketball nutters in the house..

Oh and I'm visiting SP tomorrow, give free massage to HB..wahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home