La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Went to watch Fantastic 4. It's okay. Not as great as I expected. I think it's too fast and short, somehow the excitement is lost bcos the scene all cuts too fast.

I think everyone wants to be the human torch. My bro wants to barbeque me.. SHEESH! Mr Fantastic and Invisible girl are both nice. The thing is funny and cool, one of the best characters. but i don't know why, i just like dr. Doom. it's like MADNESS! I don't know why, but i think Dr.Doom's real cool. I just like him. ahahaha.. Cool villain anyways. Where else did he act in huh?

I still like Batman better anyways. plus Christian Bale is hot hot hot! hehe..

ah welps.. shall go read my book now. Lukien my bronze knight.

oh and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ISLAND! :D Happily staring at all the stuffs on it at Lido. I wonder what they do when they take it down.. can't they just give the stuffs to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home