La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, August 12, 2005



I just watched the Napola trailer. and this particular scene seems particularly chilling to me. The boy standing amidst the snow.. just one picture and somehow something just overcomes you in a stranger manner. I really really do want to watch this show. It's the kind of Nazi show I've always wanted to watch. About them boys of the Nazis. I love knowing more about the Nazi Youth and now come a perfect movie about Hitler's elite. Woah..

There's another picture of the boys in their black SS suit combing their hair. Honestly, this show will be awesome. I really hope I won't miss it. Cos I already missed watching Downfall, which i hope to get on VCD soon... and i really do want to watch Napola very badly. And As I was watching the trailer, I was feeling a little bit "AHHH!" cos it was all in German with no subtitles. and i was like screaming out.. I WISH I KNOW GERMAN!!! AHHH!! Movie tickets are so expensive these days it gets on my nerve.. well, i guess i shall give Charlie adn the Chocolate factory a miss and go for Napola instead. I expect it to be breathtaking.

I remember we were late for "Amen". and first thing we heard was gunshots. Doubt it will be so for Napola but this time i can't be late again. and i have added two more things to my I WANT list. I want to get Amen and Downfall. I want to increase my collection of WW2/Nazi show. SO far I only have Hitler Rise of Evil, and Hart's War. I NEED MORE!


THis pic sort of reminds me of Band of Brothers during Bastogne... except here..they're all young boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home