La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, March 14, 2005

Another boring day as usual. Nothing at all to do, so I decided to play the piano. But silly me forgot to bring my scores back, but I foudn this book of classics for easy piano. Out of boredom, I started to sight read almost the whole book. I started from the first piece and got bored when I almost reached the last page. Wow, that means I played like 38 songs in one day. haha..see what boredom does to you. and I was trying to imitate Clef's brush the piano skill, but failed miserably..huehuehue..

Other than that, I'm just cooped up in my room, writing my diary, reading my Chinese story book and happily flicking the pages of my dusty old ROTK book as I read it.

My grandma is trying to get me to be a tofu eating nun. This whole days there's nothing but tofu for all meals. I got a horrible nasty shock when I went to the table.

Dish 1: tofu with sauce

dish 2: tofu with veggie

Dish 3:fried tofu

Dish 4: Soup with tofu

HAHAHA.. I'm goign to turn into tofu soon. So, I told my maid to go and get soto ayam for me..hehehe..


Haiz.. i need to socialize!! No friends here, nobody to chat to because of stupid MSN (I tried to update it yesterday and some stupid error occured again) I'm the stay home girl now..ehehe..a very bored stay home girl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home