La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I have decided to kick Gollum out of the one-of-my-faourite-LOTR-character list.

Gollum: How can Master do this to poor Smeagol?

And I've decided to replace Gollum with the beautiful and brave heroine. Eowyn, daughter of Eomund, Lady of Rohan. *huge grin*

Gollum: Not listening *cover ears*

As you can see, very crazy and bored Belda is starting to ramble off again.. Must have been reading too much of ROTK. I want to watch the extended. I want to see Eowyn and Faramir together!! *whines whines* Thinking back, i remember sitting in the cinema waiting and waiting and then...movie ends.. HOH? WHERE IS the EOWYN AND FARAMIR ENDING???!! I GOT CHEATED!! Har har.. must raid kixie's house and watch it!!

Another boring day today. I saw the dish for lunch--- Tofu and fish and backed away immediately and fried meself an egg. I didn't even know where the pan and oil and wadever other utensils are placed in Indo, but after creating a hurricane in the kitchen, I finally fried meself an egg. Been playing the piano like nuts again, and it's not lke I like piano so much. I'm just plain bored. Other than that, i'm still stuck to writing my diary and reading ROTk and my chinese book(which i have already finished reading)

If only I have some games to play on this com..haiz..I won't even mind Bomberman. I can play and practise so next time I can beat Clef..hehe..And have a higher chance of winnign Sally as well.. unfortunately, there is nothing in this com.. haiz..

Took Danke for evening doggie walk today. The moment I stepped out of my house, i saw my STOOPID neighbour telling another person:"That dog so lucky. So ugly still got people take it for a walk." That bloodily uncouth imbecile!! So long already and she's still at it!! She's still calling my dog ugly, mongrel, wadever, and thinking her revolting pedigree dogs are the best. She's the type of gossipy nothing better to do i'm-so-high-class woman that i particularly abhor. I very much pity her husband, her kids and her poor doggies. The next time she insults my darling Danke again, I shall give her a bloody coxcomb. HMPPH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home