La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

After unsuccesfully trying to study for days, i went for the Forced method.

I took food and water and locked myself in the room. It lasted for oh well.. 2 hours. It was good as it lasts anyways. I shall lock myself in longer next time.

and I've been watching some nice trailers.

-Chronicles of Narnia
-Elizabethtown
-Pride and Prejudice
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
-Aeon Flux
-King Kong

OUCH!! the stupid phone just rang and I ran to the room to get it and it was total darkness and i banged right into the door and hurt my toenail!!

ANyways, i can't wait for the Chronicles of Narnia!! I've been waiting for it all my life. i remembered the first book I picked up as a kid was Prince Caspian. From then on, I've read all 7 books 3 times.. Unfortunately..i sitll forgot the story. Too bad I'm older than the kids now. Used to be their age when I read them books.

and i watched the King Kong trailer in German for kicks. hihi.. it's fun seeing Adrian Brody speak German. The sets are very similar to Lotr.. plus orc loooking creatures do appear sometimes.

Stupid toe still hurts. I shall never run when the phone rings again. stupid door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home