La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Haven't had much time to blog and I daresay I won't be able to blog much either. Have to reach the office to do my Visa application by 7 am tomorrow. EEK! My toe's bleeding, no wonder the mosquitoes love me today. Yes, here in Indonesia, humans have become included in the mosquito food chain...

My new house is not too bad I guess. My bro's room is like a mini hotel room. It has a tv, PS 2, laptop and a phone that allows you to communicate with the people downstairs. But today, the house has been in a chaotic uproar because people are moving everything and everywhere.

Today has been a pretty nasty day, as usual. A lot of people breathing down my back thanks to the visa application. No food on the table cos everyone's been too busy with the house and furnitures and stuffs. and it's bloody boring and all. I daresay I miss Singapore already. and my Disney Channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home