La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

HUAHHH!!! My mom told me to arrange two whole shelves (with three racks per shelves) of BOOKS! So dusty and all! I feel so icky and itchy now, and it's before bed too! ICK!

Went out to meet Sally, Clef and Mindy just now. Met Sally first, who dressed up very nicely. Then we walked to meet Mindy and Clef. So long since I last saw Mindy, still the same haha.. she didn't change. Clef looks like... I don't know wad.. that's the only word I can use to describe. He have to get a hair cut cos his hair is REALLY LONG and all over his face and I have to give him a hairband and call him to push it back.

We drank coffee and ate and talked a lot of nonsense. All the lame jokes, as usual. We seem to be a very lame bunch. Then Sally brought camera and Mindy, as usual, was busy taking pictures of herself. and Clef was forever hiding behind his hands. Nobody seemed to have changed. Sally had to go off early for some stuffs. Sigh, was hoping we all could meet up longer. We took some more pics bfore she left and i felt so gigantic amongst them suddenly..ehehe..later, the rest of us just walked to Borders and looked at books. I had a $30 Borders voucher and was busy thinking what I wanted to buy.
You see, I wanted to buy
1) 2 Mickey Mouse videos (10.90 each) and one Piers Anthony book. have to pay extra about 4 dollars..
or
2) The Chronicles of Narnia (all 7 books!!!) costs 29 plus..
or
3) Xanth, Piers Anthony novel (3 in one) I would have to pay extra 7 dollars or so..
So I was thinking and thinking which set should I go for? 1,2 or 3?? I so badly wanted the Mickey Mouse videos, but Kelly (whom i bumped into at Borders) said no no no. DOn't get Mickey. waste money. Mindy said the same. But I LOVE MICKEY! So I was just thinking and thinking and i thought ah well, i'll just come back another day and decide again.

So, me, mindy, clef left Borders to go home. I was going different directions as them, so I said bye. Then Clef passed something to me and said it was for me. OHMICROD~! It's the two mickey mouse videos I wanted to buy. I was so so so so so so flabbergasted! Cos I just showed him the videos, and expecting to buy it, BUT i didn't expect him to buy it for me. it's like stunned shock amazement surprise wadever. But gosh, i really really have to thank thank thank thank him. That's one of the best surprises man..

Haiz shall miss all 3 of them when I leave..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home